N.C. State University
August 2010 – December 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- Minor in Journalism
Group Area Host and Guest Services, Durham Bulls Baseball Club
April 2016 – Present
- Hosted fans and corporate personnel in various group areas, which included party decks, picnic areas, boxes, and suite level. Promoted to work the suite level area in 2018.
- Managed Guest Services Center during game days and entrusted to run the center alone shortly after the beginning of first season on the job.
- Provided “Raving Fan” customer service by answering any guest questions, addressing concerns, and mitigating any issues that may arise.
- Assisted during the Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championships in the suite level and Guest Services Center; ensuring fans, university dignitaries, and media personnel felt welcomed and enjoyed their time at the ballpark.
Intern, Duke Homestead State Historic Site
May – August 2014
- Greeted guests as they arrived and informed them of several activities to do while visiting.
- Led guided tours of the historic areas on site.
- Aided staff during school and camp visits by leading groups in the game of Town Ball.
- Supported staff with with set up, clean up, and historic demonstrations at special events held during and after internship.
- Conducted cold calls to ask local businesses for donations for special event raffles.
- Developed special research project on the game of Town Ball for Duke Homestead’s archives to be used in future educational endeavors, publishing in organization’s newsletter, and social media channels.
- Aided site maintenance technician with several projects, including a gravel path project to help with rainwater runoff.