N.C. State University – Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
Journalism Minor Certification
Hospitality Team – Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Durham, N.C.
April 2016 – Present
- Hosted fans and corporate personnel in various group areas, including party decks, picnic areas, boxes, and suite level. Entrusted to work the suite level area for the first time in 2018.
- Managed the Fan Assistance Center during game days and was entrusted to run the center alone in just my third week on the job.
- Provided “Raving Fan” customer service by answering any guest questions and addressing concerns as needed.
- Worked during the ACC Baseball Championships in both the suite level and Fan Assistance Center and ensured guests, dignitaries, and media personnel had positive experiences during this time.
Intern – Duke Homestead State Historic Site – Durham, N.C.
May – August 2014
- Greeted guests as they arrived, informed them on activities to do on-site, and answered questions as needed.
- Led guided tours of the historic area for guests on a daily basis.
- Aided site staff with school visits by leading groups in games of To
- Researched and developed a
- special project on Town Ball, which was archived for use in a future museum exhibit as well as newsletter and social media post.
- Supported staff during site events with set-up, clean-up, and historicdemonstrations.
- Performed clerical duties such as making cold calls for special event donations, manning point of sale system in the gift shop, and keeping inventory.
- Assisted site maintenance person with various projects including general upkeep and construction of a gravel path to eliminate water runoff ponding.