N.C. State University – Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Science in Sport Management – December 2014
Journalism Minor Certification – December 2014
Hospitality Team – Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Durham, N.C.
April 2016 – Present
- Awarded Guest Services Employee of the Homestand during 2019 season.
- Awarded Employee of the Year for my department for 2018 season.
- Hosted fans and corporate personnel in various group areas, including party decks, picnic areas, boxes, and suite level. Entrusted to work the suite level area for the first time in 2018.
- Managed the Fan Assistance Center during game days and entrusted to run the center alone in just my third week on the job.
- Provided “Raving Fan” customer service by answering any guest questions and addressing concerns as needed.
- Worked during the Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championships in both the suite level and Fan Assistance Center and ensured guests, dignitaries, and media personnel had positive experiences during this time.
Intern – Duke Homestead State Historic Site – Durham, N.C.
May – August 2014
- Greeted guests as they arrived on site and informed them of several activities to do while visiting.
- Led guided tours of the historic area for guests.
- Aided site staff during school and camp visits by leading groups in the game of Town Ball.
- Supported site staff with with set up, clean up, and historic demonstrations during special events held throughout the internship and beyond.
- Conducted a series of cold calls to ask local organizations for donations to special events.
- Researched and developed a project on the game of Town Ball for Duke Homestead’s archives, to be used for future educational purposes as well as publishing in the site newsletter and social media.
- Aided site maintenance technician with several projects, including a gravel path project to help with rainwater runoff.