N.C. State University – Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Science in Sport Management – December 2014
Journalism Minor – December 2014
Hospitality Team – Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Durham, N.C.
April 2016 – Present
- Awarded Guest Services Co-Employee of the Year for 2019 season.
- Awarded Guest Services Employee of the Homestand during 2019 season.
- Awarded Employee of the Year for 2018 season.
- Hosted fans and corporate personnel in various group areas. These include party decks, picnic areas, boxes, and suite level. Entrusted to work the suite level area for the first time in 2018.
- Managed Guest Services Center during game days and entrusted to run the center alone in third week of first season on the job.
- Provided “Raving Fan” customer service by answering any guest questions, addressing concerns, and mitigating any issues that may arise.
- Assisted during the Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championships in both the suite level and Guest Services Center; serving fans, university dignitaries, and media personnel.
Intern – Duke Homestead State Historic Site – Durham, N.C.
May – August 2014
- Greeted guests as they arrived and informed them of several activities to do while visiting.
- Led guided tours of the historic areas on site.
- Aided staff during school and camp visits by leading groups in the game of Town Ball.
- Supported staff with with set up, clean up, and historic demonstrations at special events held during and after internship.
- Conducted cold calls to ask local businesses for donations for special event raffles.
- Developed special research project on the game of Town Ball for Duke Homestead’s archives to be used in future educational endeavors, publishing in organization’s newsletter, and social media channels.
- Aided site maintenance technician with several projects, including a gravel path project to help with rainwater runoff.