1. A "Merger of Equals?" BB&T and SunTrust, two of the largest banks in the Southeast, announced a merger this week. The all stock merger, valued at $66 billion, has been touted as a "merger of equals" in a news release by BB&T. But is it really? According to Bill Chappell of NPR, the merger [...]
1. I'm Seeing John Mayer! I (finally) will cross this item off my bucket list: I get to see John Mayer live! Mayer announced dates for a 2019 solo tour, which includes a stop at Spectrum Center in Charlotte on August 9. I have always wanted to see him in concert but timing and/or finances [...]
1. Reunited Man, did I have a blast at the UNC game on Wednesday! I mean, I always have a good time, but this was extra special as my buddy Christian Stoinev was in town performing the halftime show again. I was stoked to learn a few months ago that he was coming back to [...]
1. I'm Back! Sorry that I've been M.I.A. the past several weeks. It's been a very busy time for me (more on that in a second) and I made the decision to move my entire website from Squarespace to WordPress. Squarespace was nice in the beginning, but I felt I could get more bang for [...]
1. Late Night With Roy TONIGHT
It’s that time once again. Late Night with Roy is BACK. The annual kickoff for basketball season should be a blast yet again. Tar Heel great Antawn Jamison will co-host the event so it should be a blast! Keep an eye on my Insta and Twitter for more.