1. March Madness Has Arrived It's time, friends. The NCAA Men's Basketball Championship is here! While I'm excited that UNC is in the tournament as a one seed, I wasn't too thrilled with the committee sending the Heels to Columbus, Ohio while Virginia and Duke get to play in Columbia, S.C. Columbus is double the [...]
1. Pack Swim/Dive Champs...Again N.C. State Swimming and Diving completed a sweep of the men's and women's ACC Championships in dominant fashion the past couple weeks. In case you missed it, I wrote a piece on my first ever experience at the ACCs supporting the team and my friend Justin Ress. Check it out here! [...]
1. Heels Get Big Win at Cameron Indoor UNC traveled to Durham Wednesday evening to take on No. 1 Duke in another installment of the Battle of the Blues. The No. 8 Tar Heels came to play from the jump and defeated the Blue Devils 88-72. Many folks cited an early game injury to Duke [...]
1. A "Merger of Equals?" BB&T and SunTrust, two of the largest banks in the Southeast, announced a merger this week. The all stock merger, valued at $66 billion, has been touted as a "merger of equals" in a news release by BB&T. But is it really? According to Bill Chappell of NPR, the merger [...]
1. Reunited Man, did I have a blast at the UNC game on Wednesday! I mean, I always have a good time, but this was extra special as my buddy Christian Stoinev was in town performing the halftime show again. I was stoked to learn a few months ago that he was coming back to [...]
1. I'm Back! Sorry that I've been M.I.A. the past several weeks. It's been a very busy time for me (more on that in a second) and I made the decision to move my entire website from Squarespace to WordPress. Squarespace was nice in the beginning, but I felt I could get more bang for [...]
1. Late Night With Roy TONIGHT
It’s that time once again. Late Night with Roy is BACK. The annual kickoff for basketball season should be a blast yet again. Tar Heel great Antawn Jamison will co-host the event so it should be a blast! Keep an eye on my Insta and Twitter for more.